colourful life

colourful life

2013年3月10日星期日

Meeting my idol!

*Firstly first I aint meeting JayChou coz he is not my idol, he is my hubby, LOL.

It's Elecoldxhot man!
I am so excited and it was so unreal for me!!!!!

I took Dennis Yin's dancing workshop yesterday.
He is super duper "ying" and adorable and nice and funny.
He had a lot of face expression when he is talking, CUTE lor!

Dennis taught us Newstyle. And it is not easy at all /.\
I purposely stand at the last role so that he wont realize my mistake.
But bloody hell, he suddenly asked the front role exchange their position with the last role.
Good thing is, I just stand right beside him.
Bad thing is, I danced like shit. really really SHIT. I bet he saw that. and I bet he gt "arm qio" me ==

When we finally finished all the dance steps that we learned, Dennis separated us to 3 groups.
Then he called out the group one by one, asking us to dance the entire song infront of him.
Once again I danced like shit. Shitty shit!

And he has not done yet. He wants only girls come out and dance.
I hide myself behind a bunch of guys ~.~
And when others girls finished dancing, I quickly showed out myself, pretend that I am one of them.
And....Dennis Yin saw that =_____________=
He pointed at me, shaking his finger and said : "Ahh ahh ahh, hide hide hide huh??"
Epic. LOL.
Edited. I asked him: do u mind to do silly face with me? Then he immediately came out with this face. Pro xD

Leng zai rite? Teehee.

The workshop took us 1 and a half hr. I enjoyed it veri veri veri much!
I purposely stay back to wait for other members of ECX come.
I wanna meet Chriz as well :3
Thanks God I met him! His tattoo made me wanna have a touch on them, hahhaha!

Chriz Ooi. Hou yeng ahh!!!!!

At the same spot, I met Joe also.
His popping blew me away.
Impressive dance move! I want to learn popping lah :(

Joe. Thanks him for acting robot 2gether with me. Hahaha!


At the same day, I found that Joseph Germeni came to Perak too!!!!!!
He will meet his fans today 1-3pm at Aeon Kinta City.
WTH.....I want go ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! T^T

Anyway, meeting ECX is the best day for me in this semester!!!!!! Truly appreciate!!!!!!

1 条评论:

  1. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    回复删除