colourful life

colourful life

2012年7月12日星期四

Randomly.

Toothache from yesterday until now.....
What's wrong wif my teeth ? 
''Smart teeth'' pls dont pop out so fast, I'm not ready to welcome you yet!

Next week math test....I hate Probability! T^T

Later gonna go Tesco and check it out whether there gt cash deposit ATM machine or not.
I wan bank in to a handsome seller for the < J moment > album. hiak hiak hiak.
That guy quite handsome, and he suddenly called me yesterday to confirm my order, making me ss again! *ss -- syok sendiri.

Ala, wong juin jiet put aeroplane to me for 3 times jor! Sei papan!
At last I still cant see the souvenir that bought by onn for me and orang asli, aish! /.\

Soon.....friday is coming! should I go bek this week......haiz......I cant reach a decision......... 

I'm looking forward the next time gathering with my jimui gang......

1 条评论:

  1. 阿板把它们占为己有了!那个飞机佬。。。哈哈哈哈

    回复删除