colourful life

colourful life

2012年7月29日星期日

a Simplex mind

simple + complex = simplex

there is only one word to describe my life for the next two weeks - BUSY.
and I have start feeling irritated for the over-busy-life.

Dancing....I'v not much skills on it, and at this moment, I don't know what I actually want for.
Do myself really love dancing? or I just simply enjoy the movement of body together with the music?
I have no idea.
Ya, I super-duper enjoyed the dancing class on last 2 weeks.
But when things go on, time passed, the negative side start showing out...silently....

utar dance club....hmmm...they do almost everything in last minute.
inflexible time arrangement of dancing class and sudden-announcement, I hate that /.\
1st rehearsal  will be on this saturday, and my instructor made it as a compulsory.
WTF. I definitely choose to back hometown rather than going rehearsal, dont get it why they want to
have the rehearsal on fucking weekend ?! weekday cannot?? aish!!!!

fan dance for moral campaign.....everything going on smoothly....
Joelynn keep on pushing us to practice more...I think that she take it too serious.... 
We have two test this week, but we need to have fan dance practice from monday--wednesday.....
ehh.....really need so much practice meh?? =3=
some more....Joelynn's taste is quite....''traditional''....
our performance costume is cheongsam, high heels always look perfect with cheongsam izit??
but she wants us to wear 松糕鞋....ehh.....not making any sense for me (~ o ~)~zZ

Fashion show...NOOOOOOOOOOO~ T^T
wearing baju kebaya + high heels walking down from the staircase....my nightmare!
I dont want to fall down infront of so many people!
Confidence! I need you so much!!! 
Wish me good luck during the runway show!!!

*I love dancing, especially performing dance on the stage, the problem is, I'm too lazy....and simplex mind sometimes will make me think too much until I lose my pleasure towards dancing....

*I love modeling. I like catwalk. Simplex mind always bring me back to the awkward moment when I was form 5, walk like a shit during the persatuan seni fashion show....

~end~





没有评论:

发表评论