colourful life

colourful life

2012年2月19日星期日

My Love :)

Yesterday mr.chin came to kampar accompany me again,hehe.

He is lovely and nice, and always be. ^^

Today after having our brunch, he let me drove his car, just for a short distances of course. haha ! *I din drive for nearly 1 year ady....==

I felt extremely satisfied coz my parking skill is much more better than wat I imagined before. It's not tat worse actually. o(≧v≦)o~~

and today is also the 1st time he fetch me by cycling.

Around 4pm, we truly enjoyed our teatime at Secret Recipe.
a piece of chocolate chips walnut cake and oreo cheese cake, together with a cup of cappuccino(him) and espresso macchiato(me).

We hav ''AA rules'' after we ate, just like usual.
I treat him eat, he treat me drinks. haha XD

A photo snapped by mr.chin. =)

没有评论:

发表评论