colourful life

colourful life

2012年2月27日星期一

I hav a bad day.

2day I had my worst presentation ever.

FARKING HOLY SHIT.

I stuck for almost 30seconds when I found that a piece of my mini draft paper missing.

THE FEELING WAS TERRIFYING !

Time freeze at that moment.

Whole class staring at me.

My friends sit infront keep on whispering to me: Skip to the nxt slide! Skip it!

Holding the mini draft papers with my shivering hand, I quickly looked on to the slide, and continue it with my shit rubbish bahasa.

I simply speak out all my points gingerly and then jump to the nxt slide.

and obviously, MY CONFIDENCE HAD FALL INTO THE DEEPEST GROUND.

after finished presenting, I get back to my seat.

and soon, my tears rolled down..........

My beloved friends get shocked by me,haha...

I HAVE A BAD DAY. /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

没有评论:

发表评论