colourful life

colourful life

2015年4月7日星期二

Fate believer

I believe in fate. Fate is a gift from God.

Everyone enter your life for a reason. They are the reasons that make you laugh, make you cry, make you smile, make you miserable, make you angry etc. 

My life is surrounded by tons of people and fortunate for me, most of them are lovely :)

I'm a talkative person and it's pretty weird for me to find out that there REALLY are some people inside my life circle which I hardly talk to. My mind totally went blank when I was with them. Awkwardness overload. Fate brought me and my friends together. We get bonded quickly without any reasons. Maybe it's because we shared the same laughing spot (笑点), I guess? lol







I'm lucky to have Mr.Chin as well. Too much luck in my life :)
We might not have the same interest, but we have the same idol - Jay Chou. Hahahaha! I'm quite guilty that I often get mood swing and troublesome him all the time. I can happily talk to him at this second and the next second started to become extremely impatient because of some external issues. I am not good at handling my emotion. Too impulsive. Too aggressive. Mr.Chin is totally the other way round. We are like 2 pieces of puzzle connected together, 互补 (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤~




Recently I get the precious chance to reunite with my primary schoolmates. You have no idea how glad I am! I can't sleep at the exact day of Choy Ling's wedding due to over-excited. I love hanging around with them. Looking forward to the next meet up! 






Cousins. Another important roles. My life is plain without them. We can play whatever we want when we are together. 2 of them will enter to collage very soon. The time for us to meet up will become lesser and lesser due to different holiday periods. *Sob sob* Good luck and God blessed to your collage life Angelique and Jian Kai! 





没有评论:

发表评论