colourful life

colourful life

2014年9月23日星期二

New hair colours

Went to have my 5th hair dye at last Tuesday.
Yes, it's only the 5th time of mine, actually it's not that much right? hehe.

I got my 1st (brownish golden) and 2nd (dark red) hair dye at my hometown saloon.
3rd (greenish golden + a stripe of dark pink) at K-Wave, Pengkalan.
4th (classic purple!) at VIC, Kampar.
And this time, for SURE, I choose VIC again! As their hair colours are so damn nice and chio plus their services are awesomely professional!

I wish to get blonde. I took Daphne's and Serena's photo as sample and showed it to my hairstylist, Vic (the tauke of the saloon).
He told me that I need to bleach 3 times if I wanna get Daphne's hair colour.
God dammit. 3 layer of bleaching. No, No,No.
So I asked Vic to decide the colour for me.
And ya, I got my inner lowest part of my hair highlighted. Mixed up of 3 colours (orange, blue and pink).

The whole process took me 8 hours. 8 hours -.-

I am SO SO SO satisfied with the results!!!
The highlighted part is SUPERB GORGEOUS (for me la. haha).


This is what it looks like after bleaching...ya...just bleaching, without applying any colour. 

you have no idea how much I love it!

More than satisfied <3

It is quite surprising that I actually looked fairer with blonde hair.
Loving my hair so much <3
Thank you VIC!




pony tail looks great with blonde colour too! 

Thanks for Jinneh's accompanied and the sudden visited of Alison and Audrey.
I had a great supper night with 3 of them as well as Simran :)

没有评论:

发表评论