colourful life

colourful life

2017年10月8日星期日

throwback to 17/9/17

was overwhelmed by  emotional tiredness from no way and I dunnoe why

maybe since the first weekend of September I’d never got a good rest to recharge myself
or maybe was the emptiness after meeting with Uni gang and my first GD concert
落寞感 you know?

GD concert. The experience that I’d like to share at here.

The exact day of it was quite a disaster. Raining non-stop for 4 hours. Stop 2 hours in between. Started to rain again. Got into the wrong entrance because of a crew member’s misleading. Forced to re-queue due to organizer’s poor management. Leg keep getting ponytail-slap from the girl sat in front of me.

K. enough of complaining.

Great things did happen on us thou. Our seats were satisfying, can see GD kinda clear. HE IS SO DAMN CUTE, HIS EYES ARE FUCKING ELECTROLYZING I KENOT. Plus, all those GD songs that catch my heart, had been performed during this concert. Considered lucky rite? :)

After attending three concerts, deeply feel that having a sohai partner with you is truly a bless. Min Lie has the same ‘get-high-spot’ with me. I can’t forget the moment when I told her I wish GD will sing Divina Commedia, the next second, intro music of this song came in, WE BOTH SCREAM LIKE KENA RASUK OR WHAT. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Next concert?

Bigbang.


Please T.T 

没有评论:

发表评论