colourful life

colourful life

2015年7月10日星期五

Those dreams of mine

Aloha July :)
Found that I tend to turn my blog post into some sort of poem as it seems like I like to start or end each line with the same sentence. So, NO MORE POEM-MODE THIS TIME. 

I used to have dreams and used to believe that dreams can be easily come true as long as I've tried. But reality is a bitch. It doesn't cater what you need and it turned you down, again and again. 

Currently, I convinced myself that: Dreams, are for rich people. You know what I mean.

I amused those famous Malaysia bloggers especially Jane Chuck and Daphne, They achieved so much at the same age with me. I felt my life kinda empty compare with them. I wish I can have a cafe, I wish I can travel around without worrying much on my financial conditions, I wish I can get invited for fashion week, I wish I can be on the magazine cover page one day. 

Dreams are too huge. I am too greedy. 

Risk taker won. Perhaps. That's why I'm still here. 

Malaysia's politic sucks. It seriously upsetting me. So much. Damn much. 
I would like to pursue a master within two years after I graduated. 
If there is a chance, even a minor possibility, I wish to be in the PR field. 
Event and party planning company sound extremely fun!
Two dream courses and career of mine: PR and AV. 
See what am I taking now? English education course -.-

Can't tell what am I chasing right at this moment.
Maybe plain happiness will be just fine for me.

Once again I want to have a short getaway with my buddies. 
I really like beach, the breeze, and the wind, that make me feel nothing ever will be better than that.

Oh, ya. I always wish that, I can have a pair of 虎牙。
I SERIOUSLY OBSESSED WITH 虎牙!!!

没有评论:

发表评论