colourful life

colourful life

2014年8月13日星期三

A short letter to bitch like you

I know I know, I shouldn't pass up hatred, I shouldn't spread negativeness. 
But thing seem getting worse.
I need to somehow, tolerate on myself, treat myself better.
Here's a letter to you, bitch.

You made me feel sick. Your face is so fake.
Putting my faith on you is the biggest fault of my life.
Yet, I choose not to hate you. Hating is unhealthy.
Your attitude? I give u a negative. Your personality? I give u an infinity negative. 
I remain silence all these time doesn't mean I agree with every single thing u said.
It doesn't mean that I'm afraid of you.
I am showing my respect to an ex-goodfriend like you 
and choose not to throw a single shit at your fcuking face. 
Your fcuking fake level can high up until a certain degree that you are willing to jump around, play around with those that you used to hate.
Sad for you. Bitch. Hope you can keep it up huh.
Well, wat'eve. 
We will still be friend. No worry :)

Yeah, feel free to hate me if you want to.
But Hating Me Doesnt Make You Beautiful. Faker!


Jumping tone:
I want to get my first tattoo during my 25th Birthday, like, seriously.
Cant wait!!




3 条评论:

  1. bring me along when u guys get the tattoo, i wanna look, just look XD

    回复删除
  2. I want to find Kinky Ryusuki, and maybe ckk will do along with me too. Hehe. Ehh! Remember abt this promise ya! ;D

    回复删除