colourful life

colourful life

2012年6月12日星期二

The Wedding ++

I like attend wedding. and I perfectly enjoy it !

directly I would say that it is bcoz I like to dress up myself into a so-call  high-fashion queen ! hehe.
The exact morning of my cousin brother's wedding, I had some not too heavy make up which is a little bit brown eyeshadow and thin eyeliner with nude colour lipstick, which was like this :

     on the way to the church :)
                                             
I always prefer night time cause I can try out heavy make up without looking weird (⊙v⊙)
*catherine's law : having  heavy make up in day time will make her look.....dunnoe....is like ah gua =3=
So this is it ! Light green contact lens (without any bigger-eyes effect ) plus thick eyeliner plus glittering eyeshadow plus fake eyelashes ! Opps, and with my outstanding red colour lipstick.

my cousin sister asked me : ''jie, why u apply ur lipstick until cacat 1 ?? Ur lipstick din cover ur whole lips leh! '' " I have thick lips and my lipstick colour vry eyes-catching. If I apply the lipstick fully on my lips, I definitely will  look like MacDonald Uncle.''  ;)

*Totally in love wif this picha! This photo is like I'm purposely posing in front of the camera. well I'm not !
I was talking to some1 else tat time. I was like a model on a lipstick advertisement. Hiak hiak! 
======================================================

Last month went Aeon wif my dearest mayi and mei mei.
My extremely ''Gaga style'' leopard printed jumpsuit. Haha. I love it <3


没有评论:

发表评论